How to withdraw Bitcoin from Coinbase to your Blockcard Wallet
Give your Bitcoin immediate spending power with Blockcard. Follow these steps to withdraw Bitcoin from Coinbase to your Blockcard wallet and start spending your crypto!
1. Log into your Coinbase account at https://www.coinbase.com/ and select Portfolio.
Ready To Spend Your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Other Cryptocurrencies?Within minutes you can register for a BlockCard™ account, add funds, pass KYC, get a virtual card and make purchases anywhere major credit cards are accepted. Register at no cost to you.
2. Scroll down until you see Your Assets. Find and select Bitcoin.
3. Login to your Blockcard account to retrieve your BTC Wallet Address. Select Deposit from your dashboard, then Bitcoin to find your wallet address.
4. On Coinbase, select Send from the tab options on the right, enter the amount you wish to withdraw, then paste your BTC Wallet Address into the To field.
5. Coinbase will send you a 2-step verification code. Once you receive it, enter it into the field and select Confirm. You will then be able to review your transaction for accuracy before selecting Send now.
6. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an email from Coinbase to confirm the withdrawal, then an email from Blockcard to confirm receipt of funds, which will be added to your Blockcard account’s spendable balance.
Before you can start making withdrawals, you’ll need to link your Blockcard Bank Account to your Coinbase Account. We’ve put together a step-by-step guide for you!
For another way to make withdrawals, you can transfer funds from your Coinbase Account to your Blockcard Bank Account.
Blockcard gives your crypto real world utility, supporting over 12 cryptocurrencies to give you immediate spending power with a Visa debit card that can be used at over 61 million merchants worldwide. You can sign up for an account in minutes and have a virtual card issued to you instantly, so you can start spending today!
Chelsea is the Marketing Manager at Ternio, the startup dedicated to solving the issues related to blockchain scalability and payment utility of cryptocurrency.