How to Withdraw Bitcoin from Bittrex to Your BlockCard Wallet
Give your Bitcoin immediate spending power with BlockCard. Follow these steps to withdraw Bitcoin from Bittrex to your BlockCard wallet and start spending your crypto!
- Login to your Bittrex account at https://www.bittrex.com/ and select Holdings in the top menu.
2. Navigate to your Balances and search for the currency you want to withdraw.
Ready To Spend Your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Other Cryptocurrencies?Within minutes you can register for a BlockCard™ account, add funds, pass KYC, get a virtual card and make purchases anywhere major credit cards are accepted. Register at no cost to you.
3. Select the asset you want to withdraw from Bittrex to your BlockCard wallet, e.g. Bitcoin, via the Balances menu.
4. Login to your BlockCard account at https://www.getBlockCard.com to retrieve your BTC Wallet Address. Select Deposit from your dashboard, then Bitcoin to find your wallet address.
5. Copy your Bitcoin address into the field labeled Recipient’s wallet address and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
6. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an email from Bittrex to confirm the withdrawal, then an email from BlockCard to confirm receipt of funds, which will be added to your BlockCard account’s spendable balance.
Buy Bitcoin With Your BlockCard Bank AccountBuy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with your crypto friendly bank account from BlockCard. Purchase Bitcoin and other crypto instantly and settle to your crypto wallet.
Chelsea is the Marketing Manager at Ternio, the startup dedicated to solving the issues related to blockchain scalability and payment utility of cryptocurrency.